- DO NOT leave child unattended!
- Child must be able to hold their head up, on their own.
- Securely hang from a supported beam.
- Weight limit is up to 50lbs.
- Hang hammock at a safe height.
- If any damage occurs to swing, discontinue use.
- Please use caution and responsibility while using this item. We can not be held responsible for possible injuries incurred while using this product.
- Swings can be hung inside or outside.
- If hung outside, please bring the swing inside when raining, so that the swing does not become wet.
- If hung inside, you need to find a secure beam in the ceiling for hanging. There are other ways to hang your swing. You may want to look into buying a hammock base, so you don't drill into your ceilings. If so, you may find hammock bases at the following link... https://www.amazon.com/Giantex-Adjustable-Hammock-Construction-Chairs/dp/B072J6721F/ref=sr_1_24?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1518593102&sr=1-24&keywords=hammock+stand
- If swing becomes dirty, you can spot clean with detergent/water.
- The hardware needed for hanging your swing can be easily purchased at your local hardware store or online. Show an image, of our swing, to a worker at your local hardware store. The worker can tell you what would be needed or you can also google hammock chair hanging/mounting kit.
For further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you!